Website RAM Pest Control
Best Pest control company in the valley!
ABOUT RAM PEST CONTROL:
RAM Pest Control has been serving our friends since 2006. We are a veteran and family owned company, and we take great pride in the services we provide. We believe the work we do for our friends is important, and helping them to live with the natural world is a unique experience.
1) Perform scheduled daily services (company vehicle provided)
2) Conduct detailed pest control services both residential and commercial.
3) Communicate with customers, office staff, managers and other technicians daily.
4) Complete service reports for all worked performed.
5) Manage your company vehicle and truck inventory.
1) Must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
2) Must have a valid drivers license.
3) Must provide a motor vehicle report with no major at fault accidents or no more than three moving violations in the last three years.
3) Physically able to lift and manage 50 lbs.
4) High school/GED graduate.
5) Five years verifiable work history, or military service.
6) Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
7) Practice a high level of integrity, professionalism and self awareness.
1) Self starter able to work unsupervised.
2) Team oriented.
4) Positive attitude.
5) Able to problem solve.
6) Physically able to do the job.
7) Follows instructions.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ENTRY LEVEL PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN:
1) Competitive compensation with structured pay increases with advancement.
2) Company vehicle and gas card for company use.
3) Paid training.
4) Paid state licensing.
5) Company clothing provided.
6) Company iPhone.
ENTRY LEVEL PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN:
1) This is a full time position with a starting base of $36,000 a year
2) 1 week payed vacation after the first year.
3) Payed sick days.
4) 6 payed holidays.