|Location||Steamboat Springs, Colorado|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
Hotel - Hospitality
Perfectly positioned amid the invigorating outdoor adventures of Colorado’s famed Steamboat Springs, Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas is a fun-filled family retreat. It’s the area’s only ski-in/ski-out resort and sits just steps from Steamboat’s Christie Peak Express chairlift and gondola. A quick ride brings you to all the fabulous winter and summer recreation on Mt. Werner.
Provides leadership for the property’s recreation program. Offers outstanding customer service and creates value for our guests and owners by offering a unique balance of engaging, inspiring, memorable and compelling activities for all age groups.
Individual should have the ability to lead programs in front of large groups of people and convey a sense of enthusiasm and fun to participants. The Activities Manager directly oversees all onsite Activities Programs, Recreation Areas and Poolside. The individual must display excellent collaboration and leadership skills and the desire to develop team members through effective coaching and development.
- Ensure staff consistently implements a brand standard, industry best guest experience activity program that creates value for our owners and guests that offers a balance of engaging, inspiring, unique, and memorable activities. Ensure all revenue generating activities are in place to meet operational budgets.
- Develop strategies for future programming based upon customer feedback, employee/resort feedback, consumer activity and participation and entertainment trends.
- Maintain department financials in accordance to budget including forecasting, monthly P&L accountability and accounts payables. Develops yearly activity budget and holds self and team meeting and maximizing revenue goals.
- Empowers and coaches associates to provide branded proficient, accurate, courteous and prompt service. Evaluates their performance, conducts periodic reviews, and monitors attendance and punctuality. Ensure timely completion of performance appraisals. Creates a work environment that motivates personnel satisfaction and retention. Supports company and resort recognition and training programs.
- Perform various other duties as needed or requested by management which may include the completion of selected projects.
- Assists with the implementation of company programs in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws and regulations and Vistana policies and procedures to ensure a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
Hospitality: 3 years (Required)