Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Experienced (Advanced Level) Vehicle & Equipment Mechanic roles responsibilities include but are not limited to: performs diagnostics and repairs on numerous types of resort vehicles and equipment, including trucks, buses, snowcats and related implements. In this role you will service and maintain diesel or gas engines, electrical systems and hydraulic systems on these vehicles, and maintain safety standards on all equipment.
- 5+ years’ of professional experience diagnosing and repairing diesel engines and heavy trucks.
- Must have minimum welding skills and knowledge.
- Must own full complement of tools for required skills.
- CDL drivers license required or may be obtained on the job.
- Training and certifications considered at interview - please attach resume to profile or make sure you have filled in previous work experience on your profile
- Fluent in English and must communicate well, verbal and written, with supervisor and internal customers.
- Previous small engine experience.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175826