|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Hotel - Hospitality
- Responsible for breaking down trays from banquets and the outlets.
- Responsible for delivering clean cookware and serving ware to various outlets and meeting rooms.
- Get necessary supplies for the buffet. To include all china, glass, silverware, and other materials needed for functions.
- Clean-up buffet after every meal.
- Receive rolls and put in warmers.
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies.
- Assist servers during meal period.
- Remove any extra settings.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary work station.
- Responsible for neatly storing all dishes, cookware and utensils in their proper locations.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid North Carolina driver's licence to drive company vehicle.
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time.
- Ability and willingness to push pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to bend, stretch, and reach.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays.
- Food safety certification is preferred but not required.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement