Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the day to day set up of meeting and banquets rooms.
- Includes the setting up of tables, chairs, and food buffets.
- Assist with the on going cleaning of the facility space including vacuuming, mopping and cleaning up rooms after guests leave.
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Work on their feet for up to 8-10 hours.
- Must have professional appearance and strong work ethic.
- Must be able to get information and act on it immediately and with a good attitude.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and with different cultures.
- Prior waitstaff or guest services is a plus
- Employee must have a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays and be able to work split shifts if needed.
- Employee must have reliable transportation to and from work outside of a bus schedule.
***The position will pay the base wage plus service gratuities as available.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175971