Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Ticket & Pass Sales Greeter is responsible for creating a warm and welcoming first impression to our guests by greeting them in our various Ticket and Pass Sales locations. This position requires providing information, directions, and product knowledge while offering expert advice regarding activities and services across the resort. The Greeter will also assist guests with the fulfillment of advanced purchase (online) lift ticket orders using a mobile device. The Greeter must pay close attention to the details of the operation, interact with a high volume of guests, qualify them based on their product needs, and effectively managing the lines across each of our locations.
- This position will work at the Ticket & Pass Offices (Outdoor) at Keystone Resort.
- Welcome guests at each of our Product Sales locations.
- Accurately provide information about lift access products, general resort information, directions, events, and activities.
- Make suitable recommendations on products that best fit the guest’s needs and the business objectives.
- Qualify guests based on their product needs, and effectively direct them to the correct windows and/or product sales locations.
- Assist guests with fulfillment of advanced purchase (online) lift tickets using a mobile device.
- Interact with a high volume of guests while effectively managing queue lines at each of our Product Sales locations.
- Create a fun & professional work environment while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Uphold all company/department policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
- Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS.
- Willing to take on general tasks as assigned.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 184587