This is a full-time, year-round position responsible for supporting day-to-day accounting functions and supporting logistical needs of the Policy Program.
A successful candidate will be a detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills. Also preferred is someone who is a self-starter comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team.
- Work with Keystone’s accounting firm on processing daily and monthly financial entries
- Monitor accounts receivable including working to collect on past due invoices
- Process and send monthly invoices to clients
- Gather, review, and process vendor invoices
- Review and process employee expense reports
- Answer financial related inquiries from vendors, clients and employees
- Manage and record cash receipts
- Assist with contractual and grant agreements to ensure proper accounting of funds and expenditures
- Work with project teams to support administrative and logistical needs of various projects.
- Arrange for meeting space, catering, and travel for projects.
- Communicate with project participants regarding scheduling, meeting information, and other necessary information in support of preparation and follow-up to meetings.
- Other business-related duties as assigned.
• Strong attention to detail with high standards for quality of work
• Data entry and word processing experience
• Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Strong notetaking skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, with the ability to quickly learn other applications
• Ability to multitask and switch gears quickly, without hesitation or frustration, and remain professional
• Ability to create a positive environment and work collaboratively with other team members
• Health, dental, vision and other ancillary insurance offerings
• 401(K) plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick leave
• 10 paid holidays