Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Provide superior service to our customers at all times.
- Answer inquiries, offer suggestions, and provide descriptive literature pertaining to trips, excursions, sports events, concerts, plays, etc.
- Discuss routes, time schedules, rates, and types of accommodations with patrons to determine preferences and make reservations.
- Verify arrival and departure times, trace routes on maps, and arrange for baggage handling and other services requested by guests; deliver tickets as necessary.
- Arrange for visas and other documents required by foreign travelers.
- Contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours.
- Communicate guest requests to all necessary staff such as bell, valet, housekeeping, shuttle drivers, etc.
- Book and log travel, entertainment, dining and other service reservations for guests.
- Accept, deliver, ship, and log items for guests.
- Work with appropriate department to arrange special events requested by guests; contact other hotel departments to complete requested services.
- Assist the General Manager and Sales Department at special functions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years previous customer service experience - required.
- Ability to remain knowledgeable of on-mountain activities.
- Ability to understand guest inquiries and provide responses.
- Must have strong knowledge of area, surrounding sites, and activities of interest.
- Ability to assemble and assess information quickly.
- Ability to remain knowledgeable of travel arrangements that can be utilized.
- Ability to deal effectively with guests and other company personnel.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175964