|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Hotel - Hospitality
- Answer phone calls.
- Greet and seat the guests.
- Control heavy volume at Restaurant entrance.
- Knowledge of hotel property.
- Inform the guest about buffets.
- Attend to and anticipate guest’s needs.
- Familiarization with menu.
- Knowledge of daily specials.
- 1 year experience as host in similar dining atmosphere preferred.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement