Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Lounge staff is responsible for handling the day to day operations of The Lounge.
Responsible for, but not limited to:
- Exceeding our employee and NSP Mountain Host expectations through providing a world class experience while they are here working and when they are off stage.
- This position will provide a warm welcome and assistance to all of our employees.
- Handle the day to day operations of The Lounge
- Provide excellent internal guest service by greeting employees and National Ski Patrol Mountain Hosts in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Provide an experience of a lifetime for our employees and NSP Mountain Hosts by answering internal guest questions as possible and utilizing resources available to assist in answering questions
- Provide a warm, comfortable and clean lounge for our staff and volunteers
- Open and/or close The Lounge before 7:00am or after 5:30 pm
- Provide a warm, comfortable and clean lounge for our staff
- Responsible for bussing tables, assist in stocking product and making coffee all day. This includes cleaning duties.
- Possess knowledge of Beaver Creek Resort and the surrounding villages
- High School education or equivalent
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
- Previous customer service experience
- Understanding of Beaver Creek Resort
- Knowledge of Company provided benefits & perks helpful
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175947