Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The primary responsibilities of a GRAVITY HAUS FRONT DESK AGENT involve checking guests in and out of the hotel, educating guests about the hotel and destination amenities, providing exceptionally warm and customized service to all guests, making reservations, answering phones and assisting with general guest questions and service requests in a manner consistent with brand standards. Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide an unusually memorable positive guest service experience for each and every guest.
- Look your very best everyday.
- Bring a positive can-do attitude to work.
- Show a genuine interest in all your guest interactions.
- Ensure standard of the day are posted and adhered to:
- Read the logbook and most recent MOD report to ensure knowledge of all events.
- File MOD reports and post pre-shift meeting.
- Check for any group arrivals.
- Ensure that the Guest request log, welcome call log, and complaint log are completed and followed up.
- Own all guest requests and ensure they are followed up within 15 minutes of the request.
- Follow up with a phone call.
- Review VIP list and ensure knowledge of VIP names.
- Look at inventory and shift inventory if necessary. Review site tours and ensure housekeeping is aware of room to use.
- Ensure all registration cards have signatures, credit card swipes/ imprints, and are completed as necessary.
- Ensure all rooms are filed under the correct room number and name.
- Ensure bucket checks are done at least once per shift and all problems remedied before shift end.
- Ensure all requests are logged in MOD report.
- Ensure emergency reports are printed and filed correctly.
- Must follow all SOX compliance procedures
- Ensure all guest room moves are noted and completed and cancelled if applicable.
- Deliver amenities, luggage assist, maintenance duties
- Responsible for handling a cash bank, signing in and out.
- Must follow division resort grooming standards
- High school diploma
- College degree preferred
- At least 2 years previous customer service preferred, hotel experience preferred
- CO Driver’s License preferred, satisfactory driving record preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- Willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends – required
- Microsoft Office and LMS knowledge preferred
What’s in it for you? Benefits include:
Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
Discount lift tickets for friends and family
Free ski lessons
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175728