As part of our collaborative customer-obsessed team, you will help prepare and pack our products so when customers receive shipments and open boxes, they want to say “I love Kastlfel!” You will be working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. We strive to make it easy for our customers to account for each shipment, knowing each box contents are counted correctly. Giving customers the confidence that each product is priced and packaged accurately, with the utmost attention to quality and is ready to stock on their retail shelves.
At Kastlfel we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career. The role of a Fulfillment Expert can provide you with the:
- Knowledge of quality control fundamentals and experience supporting a customer first culture across the company.
- Experience in retail business fundamentals: product finishing and packaging, UPC and inventory management, and process efficiency and improvement
- Experience executing daily/weekly workload to support business priorities and deliver on sales goals
For a Fulfillment Expert no two days are ever the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities:
- Organize and match orders to needed finishing materials accurately and quickly.
- Properly prepare, check, sort, tag and pack customer orders for shipment using correct materials in a timely manner.
- Meet fulfillment and finishing productivity expectations and goals.
- Complete work to meet required ship time standards.
- Monitor and communicate with your leader when supplies are needed.
- Properly use equipment while following safety best practices.
- Assist with manually load-out of orders by staging boxes in the correct location.
- Strive to solve process issues and or notify leader(s) as needed.
- Execute end-of-day procedures and stage work area for the following days’ work.
- Follow all safety guidelines, operating procedures, product quality standards.
- Always demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- All other duties based on business needs.
Must be at least 17 years of age or older
Welcoming and helpful attitude, ability to work with a team
Learn and adapt to current technology needs
Work both independently and with a team
Resolve simple problems quickly on the spot
Attention to detail and ability to follow a multi-step process
Handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely, including frequently lifting or
moving merchandise up to 30 pounds
Flexible work schedule (e.g., days, nights, and weekends) and regular attendance
Fulfillment or Warehouse experience preferred but not required. Employer will train.