Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Mountain Dining Support Staff (Utility) Position will be responsible for ensuring that the restaurant is clean and presentable for winter dining guests. The utility position encompasses multiple areas of the mountain dining such as bussing, dishwashing and restroom cleaning.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining cleanliness in the dining room, to include bussing and cleaning tables, windows, floors.
- Responsible for trash and recycling removal and disposal.
- Cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the restaurant, bar and plaza to include snow removal.
- Help with snow removal from decks and tables
- Provide guest service while bussing tables to include answering guest questions for mountain information, directions, restaurant information, etc.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans and other kitchen equipment
- Responsible for ensuring that all dishes, cutlery and serving trays are cleaned and stocked to a sufficient level from the start of the business day until the end
- Operating sanitation programs to Breckenridge Mountain Dining standards
- Assisting the entire outlet is operating under HACCP guidelines
- Supporting company's goals and values
- Responsible for cleaning restrooms including toilets, floors, sinks, counters, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that restroom supplies are stocked including toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must
- Able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required
- Able to stand for 8+ hours - required
- Able to work weekends and holidays - required
- Able to speak and understand English - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience – Preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 184490