Are you Looking for a Life-long Career? Lovelace Medical Group is now hiring a Geriatric Physician in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Lovelace Health systems built the city’s first hospital and since our organization was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve.
- Established patient panel –Medicare Advantage and Medicare
- Preventive and primary care of older adults
- Annual Medicare Wellness Visits/Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
- Transition of Care Management visits
- HCC re-documentation
- Meeting targets of LMG selected Quality Measures
- Functioning in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Participation in Chronic Care Management Program
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice - required
- Added Qualification in Geriatrics - desired, but not required
- Geriatric Medicine Fellowship – desired, but not required
- Experience in Senior Care Center
- Interest in SHC Medical Directorship
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
About Lovelace Health System:
Lovelace Health System (LHS) has been committed to meeting the growing healthcare needs of Lovelace Medical Center since 1912. With a total of 613 beds, LHS is comprised of Lovelace Medical Center, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital, Lovelace Westside Hospital, Lovelace Regional Hospital, New Mexico Heart Institute, and Lovelace Medical Group.
About Your Community: Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized in multiple publications over the years for its climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.