Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Guest Services Ambassadors are highly visible and have frequent guest interactions throughout the day. As an Ambassador you will be outside for all of your shifts, spending most of the day in the resort village at points of entry and on the mountain. At the beginning and end of the day the Ambassadors are responsible for assisting guests with carrying their equipment to various locations throughout Beaver Creek Resort village. For full time consideration a ski/ride evaluation with passing at a Level 7 or higher is needed to perform any on mountain tasks. On mountain duties include leading tours (first track programs and Women’s Social Ski Tour), guiding guests, and assisting guests as needed. Other various tasks include: operating the public ski valet, meet and greet, information assistance, helping guests with transportation, managing the lift line and assisting in the White Carpet Club. Frequent heavy lifting, stair climbing and walking to all areas of the resort village will be expected on all shifts. The Guest Services Ambassador must be able to do the unexpected and "wow" the guests with quick thinking and superior guest service skills. Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working a front line or guest facing position - required
- Must be able to ski/ride at a Level 7 or higher to perform any on mountain tasks - required
- Must be able to carry and assist guests with equipment and other items - required
- Must be able to greet guests and answer in a polite and courteous manner - required
- Must have previous experience solving guest issues or problems - required
- High School Diploma - preferred
- Must be able to work outdoors in all mountain winter weather conditions
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
- Passion for working in a guest service related company
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as scheduled
- Free Ski passes for employee and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 174027