WHO ARE WE?
Shore Lodge Whitetail Club is situated on the sandy shores of Payette Lake surrounded by National Forests in the quintessential town of McCall Idaho. Our hotel features 77 guestrooms and our guests enjoy a variety of restaurants and bars as well as an award-winning Spa. We make memories here, with breathtaking scenery and endless opportunities to explore in the great outdoors, so if you are the adventurist or the sanctuary seeker, this is the place to be.
First impressions are everything! As a Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award winner, Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club, wants our Members and Guests to experience a sparkling hotel every time they walk in. The pride we take in ensuring all areas of the hotel are clean and tidy reflects in our exceptional quality.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
• Maintain and clean all areas. Including vacuuming, mopping, dusting and polishing floors and furniture throughout the Shore Lodge, Whitetail, and The Cove.
• Empty trash and clean restrooms, mirrors, inside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces; keeping all brass and stainless steel shiny.
• Clear snow and debris from entry ways.
• Obtain list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned, clean guest rooms to the highest standards.
• Clean guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor; make guest beds, dust rooms and furniture, clean closet.
• Replenish amenities, guestroom and bath supplies.
• Check and secure the rooms when completed ensuring security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
• Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards.
• Examine rooms to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
• Remove used linens and trash from guest rooms and restock rooms with clean linens and maintain the cleanliness of hallways.
• Sort used linens to be washed and monitor linens for stains and or damage, dry, fold and stock linens.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
• Excellent communication, organizational skills and strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
• Highly responsible, reliable and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of the team with minimum supervision.
• Notify management concerning need for repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilation equipment.
• Follow all safety and sanitation and departmental policies, procedures and service standards.
• Attend periodic staff meetings with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operations.
• Exhibit building a positive team spirit; support everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Entry Level, a drive to always do better and be better.
Ability to communicate and take direction in the English language.
• Holiday Pay at time and a half for 6 designated holidays when worked
• Employee Assistance Program
• FREE Daily meals
• FREE Fitness Center and Fitness Classes
• FREE Employee Golf
• FREE Wi-Fi and Cable TV
• FREE Local Transportation
• Outdoor BBQ and Fire Pit
• Free Parking
• On-call 24/7 Security team
• Access to computer/printer
• Limited employee housing may be available
• On-site coin-op Laundry
• Company Discounts
o 30% discount on: lodging, food and beverage items, Shore Lodge retail, marina rentals, and spa services
o Discounts available on Verizon phone service, Dell computer products, and local propane vendor.
o Reduced Cost Ski Pass