We are open to an HR Generalist or HR Manager level of experience in this role.
Requirements for this role:
- Reside in Moab, Utah currently - OR - willing to relocate to Moab - OR - have proven successful experience working at the manager level in HR remotely in previous roles
- Exceptional level of professionalism
- High level of respect for others
- Deep understanding of confidentiality
- Experience leading Human Resources initiatives and teams
- Desire to continuously explore new opportunities for growth in their career
- Experience with:
- Benefits, Compensation & Employee Recognition
- Recruiting, interviewing, and Onboarding
- Employment Law
- HR Metrics and Analytics
- Performance Management
- Organizational culture and DEI efforts
- Workplace wellness
Although HR experience is required in this role, the chosen candidate will be eligible to go through a company-paid, foundational HR training program to supplement their existing HR knowledge, if needed. This position is supported by the Director of People and Sustainability as well as a People Operations/HR Assistant.
PAY: $60,000/year to 70,000/year for HR Generalist to HR Manager level, respectively.
Note: This is starting pay for each level of role; higher pay may be applicable and is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Terrific benefits package!
- On-site Day Care (generously subsidized by The Synergy Company)
- Suite of insurance benefits
- 401k & Paid Time Off (vacation and holidays)
- Company-Paid Continuing Education
- Flexible scheduling
• All aspects of Benefits, Compensation & Employee Recognition
• Recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding
• Employment Law
• HR Metrics and Analytics
• Employee Performance Management (coaching/mentoring, disciplinary action, professional development and training resources, leadership support, etc.)
• Payroll processing
• Organizational culture and DEI efforts
• Workplace wellness strategies and programs
• Continuous improvement
Ideal candidate will reside in Moab or be willing to relocate.
Remote work for this position at the manager level only may be considered for the right candidate (with proven experience working remotely in human resources).
Human Resources Experience (minimum 1 year in Generalist or higher capacity)
1+ years working in Human Resources in a Generalist or higher capacity
Experience managing an employee or employees within HR
• Suite of insurance benefits
• 401k & Paid Time Off (vacation and holidays)
• Company-Paid Continuing Education & Long-term career growth
• Flexible scheduling
• Paid vacation and holiday time