|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
Providence is calling a IHI Care Team Scheduler / EMR Representative (International Heart Institute, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE ) to Providence Medical Group in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Book cases for clinic appointments in Missoula and our outreach/satellite offices, scheduling special tests including but not limited to echos, cardiovascular lab procedures, PFT, ECG & RT.
- Work with Diagnostic Imaging to schedule any special testing including but not limited to MRI, CT, CTA, Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine.
- Coordinate schedules for 14 Cardiologist for outreach visits, call days, vacation time and other events.
- Gather medical records for each IHI patient that receives services.
- Assist in administrative duties assigned by the Practice Manager of the department and Administrator of the Cardiovascular Service Line.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Background in customer service
- Demonstrated application of hospitality skills in any service field
- Must be knowledgeable and have demonstrated proficiency in computer operations, keyboarding, multi-line telephone systems, and fax machines
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- Previous healthcare experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 189483