Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Fanastic entry-level opportunity for juniors who would like to be part of the Breckenridge Ski & Snowboard School and gain hands-on work experience at our Children Ski & Snowboard School locations during holiday periods and/or weekends. He/she will play a supportive role to instructors, support staff and supervisors and is able to assist with the check in process for children ages 3-6;assist with accompanying children to the appropriate instructor for on-snow classes and assist classes as needed; assist support team with snack/lunch set up and clean up; provide assistance to children with bathroom breaks, rental equipment etc. Approximate hours 8:30am-3:30pm.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the check in process for children ages 3-6
- Assist in accompany children to the appropriate instructor for on-snow classes
- Provide assistance to children’s classes on snow where needed within base area learning terrain
- Helping staff and students with lunch, including set up/clean up
- Provide assistance in whatever area of responsibility needed: bathroom break, rental equipment etc.
- Thinks of SAFETY first, commitment to wellness of staff and guests
- Strives to continuously improve GUEST SERVICE and EXPERIENCE at all times
- Performs tasks as EFFICIENTLY as possible
- Has FUN and shares love of the snow sports environment with our guests
- Considers the ENVIRONMENT and understands our company commitment
- English, fluency in both written and verbal
- Minimum of 16 years of age.
- Demonstrate a desire to be involved with the Breck Ski & Snowboard School and show a willingness to learn, grow and improve.
- Patience with young children and a desire to see children progress.
- Be available to work and choose from a holiday/weekend calendar with a minimum of 7-15 days to qualify.
- Works well with others, respect fellow team members and is willing to be flexible in the assigned task.
- Desire to provide children and parents with excellent guest service.
- Intermediate skiing or riding skills (preferred)
- Familiar with Breck Ski Resort (preferred)
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175818