Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
A Breckenridge Hospitality Team Member is devoted to consistently creating the experience of a lifetime for all of our guests and fellow Team Members alike. Some of the important traits of our Team Members must include:
1. A willingness to exceed expectations at every opportunity
2. A good understanding of many of the cornerstones of hospitality
3. Team Work, Friendliness, Patience, Selflessness, Service, & Pride
- To satisfy all customer requests by maintaining high standards in quality, presentation and preparation of specialty coffees, craft cocktails, and food in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare and deliver quality food in a timely manner
- Be able to multi task and handle high volume service demands
- Be friendly and informative by initiating conversations with each guest in the lobby, dining at the bar, and checking out at the counter when possible.
- Ensure that all items are kept stocked and rotated accordingly.
- Maintain cash flow and ensure the accurate ringing in of all sales.
- Maintain a clean workplace in compliance with daily/weekly/monthly cleaning duties.
- Always show up on time, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy
- Provide a welcome, comfortable, relaxed, and safe environment for guests and coworkers
- Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be the best, and showing that we care
- High level of customer service.
- Previous cocktailing experience – preferred
- Food Safe Certificate 1 (Course will be offered)
- ServSafe Certificate (Course will be offered)
- Previous experience and knowledge of specialty coffees – preferred
- Free Epic Ski Pass
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Lodging, food, retail & pro discounts
- Discounted room nights as low as $35 globally
- Dining discounts at other Hilton locations
Enjoy the perks of a DoubleTree Employee and a Vail Resorts employee with just one job. Our staff at the DoubleTree gets twice the reward by holding only one job. Part of the Vail Resorts Family and DoubleTree team member, you reap the benefits of both companies (free ski pass for all Vail Resorts operated properties and all the lodging discounts for DoubleTrees nationwide). The staff at The DoubleTree live up to the brand’s reputation by offering a warm and welcoming stay to every guest. There is a high expectation of phenomenal customer service but it comes with a high reward of amazing team members. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175812