The team member reports to the Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out both indoor and outdoor maintenance duties and general office duties for the Brettelberg Condominium Association (BCA).
Housing may be available. Starting salary is $40,000 to $55,000 /year (DOQ) based on forty (40) hour work week. Creative hours during weekdays. Weekends and “On Call” required. No PETS! A driving and background report will be required.
Continuously and consistently perform routine maintenance, emergency repairs, and cleaning of the interior and exterior of the building; walkways, stairs, decks, and hallways; hot tub; utility and storage areas; boiler room, recreation/meeting room; maintenance/tool room, etc.
Perform “craftsman” type tasks throughout the building, such as replacing plumbing, electrical, grounds maintenance, including snow plowing the roadway and parking areas as needed.
- In all work, maintain the safety of all persons in and around the Brettelberg.
- Remove/plow snow and ice from roadways, parking areas, and all common areas: decks, walkways, and roof overhangs and consistently maintains these areas daily for the safety of owners and guests.
- Monitor and clean as needed the hot tub and hot tub area. Remove snow and keep area safe and supervised (cameras).
- Remove trash from outside trash cans and maintain dumpster area.
- Maintain, clean, arrange, and store when necessary all outdoor furniture.
- Patch and paint exterior/interior of common areas.
- Exterior landscape maintenance.
- Carpentry work exterior/interior.
- As needed, the team member may have to deal with guests and owners. In these instances, customer relationships are paramount in maintaining the success of the BCA and BCA Rental Program.
General Office Activities – not related to Maintenance – but which the team member may need to become familiar as directed by Manager so that these duties can be covered when needed may include (not limited to):
- Make reservations. (Become familiar and proficient using the current reservation system.) Ensure all booking customers are familiar with the unique nature of the Brettelberg (i.e. we are located Slopeside at a ski area 11 miles from town, and thus provide a somewhat rustic accommodation with no nearby restaurants, or nightlife, etc.).
- Follow up with reservations according to Reservation Policies and Procedures.
- Greet guests and assist them with their needs.
- Answer phones according to script and ensure all staff know and use script.
- Track check-ins and check-outs to plan and ready the Brettelberg for daily operations.
- Work with housekeeping service to ensure all rental units are cleaned upon checkout and readied for next guests. Help with final inspection after housekeeping service’s work to ensure units are clean and ready.
- Perform check in inspection for all units on day of check in to make sure everything is in place and unit appears welcoming.
*Maintenance(plumbing, carpentry, plumbing, plowing, etc)
*Maintain work schedule
High School or equivalent!
Three to five years!