|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Hotel - Hospitality
- Communicate with the supervisor to learn daily work tasks and their coordination.
- Keep all food and beverage items replenished and fresh in appearance.
- Be knowledgeable of all areas in the cafeteria.
- Be knowledgeable of plate presentations and preparations of all menu items.
- Communicate with all cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed.
- Keep cafeteria clean.
- Dishwashing required.
- Sweeping and Moping of Dining Room area.
- Following proper health code and regulations.
- Proper labeling and dating of food items.
- Maintain beverage dispensers and ice bins.
- Responsible for salad bar food production and refilling.
- Responsible for removing and disposing trash.
- Must be able to endure exposure to heat, steam and hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to stand for length of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 Lbs.
- Must be able to communicate well with coworkers and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Food handling experience preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement