|Date Posted||September 10, 2018|
Our client is looking for skilled Network and PC Technicians to assist with a system and network integration. Call now if interested and get set up with an interview!
Top Three Skills:
1. Ability to work outside (will be working on equipment on the mountains)
2. Cisco command line familiarity
3. Wireless familiarity (knowledge of access points and how it works)
• 2 - 4 years experience in networking / network administration
• Strong understanding of Cisco IOS, layer 2 and layer 3 configurations.
• Understanding of security standards and procedures.
• Strong understanding of network communications protocols
• Thorough understanding of network technologies such as Ethernet, switched Ethernet, 802.11x and various DSL technologies
• Interpersonal skills as well as excellent oral and written skills, excellent team working and communication skills are essential
• Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
• Use of personal vehicle may be required.
This person will be working on the mountain to service the RFID readers on the lifts.
Need experience within layer 2 especially VLAN switch port, configuring Cisco boxes and playing with EIGRP and TCIP.
Who is the Internal/External Customer:
The mountain resorts Keystone and Breckenridge.
Impact to the Internal/External Customer:
Need to get the resorts ready for the upcoming season. If they don't hire these folks it will either force the short staff to work more hours or they could run into issues on opening day which will cost them money.
They are utilizing there full time employees to do the network integration for the four new resorts they bought and need to backfill those positions for there day to day to get ready for the upcoming season.
Why is position open:
Full time employees are working on the four mountain integration project. These will backfill those resources.