Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Night Auditor is responsible for answering internal and external telephone calls, greeting guests, checking guests in and out of the hotel, creating walk-in reservations, establishing credit, and maintaining the front desk and surrounding public areas in pristine condition. This position will be assisting with guest emergencies and evacuations during night time hours. The night auditor will report to the morning manager about no shows, late arrivals, and evening events. This position has a checklist of duties to complete each shift as well. The night auditor should be someone who is able to anticipate guest needs, respond promptly to guests’ requests and acknowledge all guests.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Able to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal)
- Guest service experience required
- At least 1 year experience in customer-related position
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175725