|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
Office Manager - We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
We are a growing financial services firm based in Frisco that offers its employees competitive salary and benefits, including: medical insurance, a retirement plan, educational expense reimbursement, training programs, and weekly massages!
The Company: Stone CPA is a dedicated financial services firm that provides coaching in investment management, small business management, and guidance in tax preparation and planning. Our goal is to create long lasting relationships and to empower our clients to create the possibility to achieve their dreams.
The Position: Stone CPA is looking for an office manager that is a team player and wants a long term growth opportunity in the Colorado mountain communities. A qualified candidate should be well organized, have the desire to provide outstanding customer service, and communicate effectively between our team and clients to ensure an efficient process.
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and collecting payment
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for other members of the company
- Provide administrative support for other team members
- Organizational and time management skills
- Great attitude and team player
- Desire to build relationships with clients and coworkers
We are based in Frisco, Colorado and prefer that candidates live in the area before applying. This is a great place to live if you love skiing, hiking, biking, and spending your time outdoors.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00pm
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Living in the Colorado Mountains
- Supportive team environment