Please note, this position is located at Sugarbush Resort in Warren, VT
Sugarbush Resort is a year-round destination, offering some of the best skiing and riding in the east, an award-winning ski school, mountain biking, golf, disc golf, an array of dining venues, and a fully appointed Health and Recreation Center. Do you want to join an all-star team dedicated to delivering an unparalleled guest experience? Make this your best winter yet by joining the team at Sugarbush and taking advantage of everything Vermont has to offer.
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
Our investment in each employee includes a comprehensive wellness initiative, unwavering commitment to safety, growth opportunities, and a wide variety of resort benefits. Employees get to take advantage of our 4000+ acre playground including skiing, golf, mountain activities, health club membership, resort discounts, and more, so it's easy to share your enthusiasm for Sugarbush with our guests.
First impressions count! And as a first point of contact for many guests of Sugarbush Resort, Parking Attendants are a very important component of our overall guest service experience. Sugarbush is looking for personable and service oriented individuals to join our team in parking cars.
- Attendants positively impact our guests' experience by greeting the guest's arrival to the resort in a welcoming manner.
- Attendants guide guests in parking their cars safely and efficiently.
- As part of a larger Sugarbush service team, Attendants assist other departments of the resort as needed.
- Must be 16 years of age or older and have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work quickly on your feet for extended periods of time.
Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
An offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a background, MVR, or criminal records check