Natural Grocers is hiring a Receiving Manager. Do you thrive working independently and love organization and ordering systems? Do you believe that you can change the world with your food choices? How about nutrition; do you like to learn and help people live healthier? Yes? Well, do we have the job for you! The Receiving Manager is responsible for the successful operation of the receiving department as well as training, directing and monitoring all department staff.
- Birthday Bonus Pay
- Vitamin Bucks (up to $2,080 earned as store credit annually)
- Holiday Pay for 5 Holidays – Stores Closed
- Paid Time Off (sick days and vacation) that Increases with Tenure
- Paid Nutrition Education
- Employee Discount 10% - 30% off in store purchases
- Advancement Opportunities and Career Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
Full-Time Crew Members (30+ hours/week)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Medical Leave (through company paid short-term disability insurance)
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with discretionary Company Match
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Company Match
Here at Natural Grocers we don't see ourselves as just another run of the mill grocery store, no way, we are much more than that! We have a purpose here and we are all committed to seeing our customers, communities, and planet get healthier as we strive for the highest food quality standards. Not to brag or anything, but you won’t find anyone, anywhere beat our food quality standards- seriously. Our Good4U Crew Members carry this passion and mission every day. No matter how big or small the task at hand, our Crew knows that they are contributing big time to a ginormous mission!
- 18 years old or older
- 6 months of receiving experience
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Open Availability for store hours Monday - Sunday
- Able to work in a nicotine & fragrance-free work environment
Recipe for Success:
- Providing World Class Customer Service as a number one priority.
- Exemplifying integrity, responsibility, and excellence and adhering to all policies.
- Assisting the receiving department manager in accurately receiving all incoming products including date, accuracy and damage checking.
- Scanning all incoming and outgoing product.
- Staging products for efficient delivery to the sales floor.
- Processing POs, RPOs, mispicks, invoices and paperwork timely and accurately.
- Researching and processing all discrepancies.
- Communicating with department managers regarding delivery issues and vendor out-of-stocks.
- Operating a forklift and pallet jack as required.
- Maintaining a clean and organized back room.
Natural Grocers is a natural food store founded in 1955 because we care — we care about the environment, we care about the health of our communities, and we care about our crew. We have unique & fun benefits, and we are committed to creating a Diverse and Inclusive environment for our crew. Natural Grocers strives to create an environment where each crew member feels encouraged to show their unique selves.
Grow your career with Natural Grocers! Apply Today!