Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Keystone Resort is seeking flexible, motivated individuals to assist in most operational departments over our Holiday and weekend periods. Work as little as 10 days this winter season over weekend and holiday periods*. Holiday Help Employees will earn a free Employee Epic Pass good at 11 World Class Resorts in Colorado, Utah, Lake Tahoe, Canada, and Vermont as well as access to many other Vail Resorts employee perks and benefits. These roles are perfect for students, locals, and anyone that would like to work in a fun, team oriented, dynamic environment.
- Rental Technician Holiday Helpers are required to work a minimum of 10 shifts over the Christmas/New Years Holiday or over Spring Break. If you are able to work during both of these holiday periods that's even better!
- Shifts will be determined by the appropriate Retail Store Manager
- Main responsibilities include but are not limited to: greeting customers, handing out ski poles, helping guest with accessory questions and purchases, and other duties as assigned by the Store Manager (will not run the cash register).
- Education - HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Work Experience - No prior work experience required, experience in a rental/retail environment or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Computer Skill - Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- Language Skills - English Fluency
- Other Requirements - Excellent customer service skills, mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, safety conscious, ability to multi task, ability to troubleshoot and elevate questions or concerns to management.
- Preferred Skills - Average math skills
Employee Perqs and Discounts!
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175975