Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As an Epic Mountain Express Reservation Agent, you will create and Experience of a Lifetime for our guests by providing local expertise and guidance for our shared shuttles, private cars and charter vans using our reservation system. You will be expected to understand our services and products so that you can coordinate & book the guests’ travel needs.
- Answer phones in a polite, professional and timely manner
- Create and update reservations for our Shared Shuttles, Private cars and Charter Vans
- Understand Epic Mountain Express's Products and Services so you can effectively provide guests options that will meet their transportation needs
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude with both guests and coworkers in a high paced and busy atmosphere
- Interface with internal departments including dispatch, operations and Group Sales Representatives.
- Flexible schedule, exceptional time management and attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Bi-Lingual is a PLUS! Qualified Bi-Lingual candidates will receive an additional $1.00 per hour incentive.
- Free Epic ski pass
- Discounted lift tickets for employees and dependents
- Complimentary shuttle rides to and from the airport
- Discounted lodging, food and gear
- Eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefit after working 750hrs.
- Excellent training and professional development
Get away from a desk job, or take a break before you head to the city to look for a "real job." Colorado's ski areas offer some of the greatest outdoor activities in the world. Spend the summer or winter working for a fun company in Colorado's Rocky Mountains! We offer a variety of schedules due to our 24 hour operations during the winter season. If you enjoy an ever changing work environment where no day is the same, we are the company for you. Epic Mountain Express is the most experienced resort transportation provider in the state of Colorado. We offer the opportunity to meet interesting people from around the world and a work schedule tailored to your passions. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world class resorts, discounted lodging and more. Learn more about Epic Mountain Express www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 171782