|Date Posted||February 9, 2019|
Sports, Fitness & Recreation
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cashier functions, registers players, schedules starting times, coordinates daily play, and provides facility information.
- Performs customer relations role which may include interacting with parents, participants, business or program partners, and/or city staff to provide information and solve problems.
- Assists with supervision of participants in the Junior Golf program.
- May perform general golf pro area/driving range maintenance duties, such as cleaning pro shop operations areas and restrooms, collecting, cleaning and preparing range balls and preparing and staging golf carts for rental purposes.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous cashier/cash handling experience.
- Previous customer service experience at a public facility.
- Previous golf playing experience.
- Have and maintain acceptable background information, including criminal conviction history.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS - in addition to the required minimum qualifications:
- Physical ability to lift 40 pounds up to 50 times in a six hour period.
- Previous experience working with children 4-13 years old.
- Current Red Cross or equivalent CPR certification.
- Current Red Cross or equivalent First Aid certification.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.