|Date Posted||February 9, 2019|
Sports, Fitness & Recreation
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Assists the YSI Recreation Coordinator in the implementation and coordination of the following programs and services for participants of the Youth Services Initiative (YSI) after-school program:
- Recreation and leisure programs and activities that will provide a foundation for personal, interpersonal, and life skills development.
- Academic enrichment, literacy, and computer technology programs.
- Individual and group tutoring programs.
- Developmentally appropriate Life Skills workshops and activities.
- Volunteer service projects.
- Special events that bring families and communities together.
- Customer service - We are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our community and our co-workers by demonstrating consistent and professional service with a solution-oriented approach
- Respect - We champion diversity and welcome individual perspectives, backgrounds and opinions. We are open-minded and treat all individuals with respect and dignity.
- Integrity - We are stewards of the public's trust and are committed to service that is transparent and consistent with city regulations and policies. We are honorable, follow through on our commitments and accept responsibility.
- Collaboration - We are committed to organizational success and celebrate our shared dedication to public service. We believe community collaboration and the sum of our individual contributions leads to great results.
- Innovation - We promote a forward-thinking environment that supports creativity, calculated risks and continuous improvement. We embrace change and learn from others in order to deliver leading edge service.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday 3:00pm to 6:00pm.