Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
We are currently seeking 2nd shift Warehouse Transport crew positions to work at our fast casual, on-mountain locations for the 2019-2020 winter season.
About This Job:
2nd shift Warehouse Transport crew members are responsible for delivering goods and supplies to our on mountain food and beverage locations. This includes: loading, unloading, and storing of all goods at on-mountain locations. Maintaining organization/cleanliness of receiving locations is a priority for all 2nd shift crew positions. Our on mountain restaurants need to be properly supplied to provide great experiences for our guests, so safety while transporting is a must.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to Detail- Demonstrates organization and cleanliness
- Communication- Develop strong communication skills with co-workers
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions; Work well in group problem solving situations
- Team Work - Balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Safety and Security - Observe safety and security procedures; Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Able to work the entire season (November 2019 – April 2020)—required
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record – required
- Willing to work 2nd shift (late night shifts)—required
- Willing to work holidays as required—required
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in an alpine, winter environment - required
- Able to lift 50lbs—required
- Able to stand for long periods of time—required
- English Proficiency—required
- Understand Safety guidelines - required
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton and Afton Alps
- Discounted lodging at our Rock Resort Properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Health club discounts (vary by state and county)
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175873