Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The GRAVITY HAUS VALET/SHUTTLE DRIVER is responsible for the safe and efficient relocation of guest’s automobiles to designated parking locations and safely and efficiently transporting members, employees, and guests safely to and from lodges, ski areas, restaurants, parking lots, and town. This position will also provide recreational equipment and luggage valet services including storing, delivering, and managing guest’s personal belongings during their stay and sometimes pre and post departure. Valet/Shuttle Driver may also be asked to carry on courier tasks, receive/deliver packages, or provide guest service and concierge assistance as needed and when directed. Opportunity for tips based upon performance. Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Safely and efficiently driving and parking all vehicles in designated spaces according to brand standards.
- Engaging with each guest and providing a warm and memorable interaction.
- Be familiar with all of the lodging shuttle stops, ski areas, restaurants, and town.
- Remember member names and preferences and develop personal connections with regular members and guests.
- Shuttle staff, guests, and members to satellite lots to retrieve vehicles
- Assist guests with skis or snowboards on and off the shuttle.
- Deliver skis/snowboards or other recreational equipment to lockers, Backcountry NOC, guest vehicles, or other locations as needed.
- Utilizes all guest profiles and names, and provide preferences accordingly.
- Performing the daily tasks according to resort standards, and those set forth by the management team.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Exercise caution, security, and safety first and foremost during all job functions.
- At least 21 years of age - required
- Valid US Driver’s License with acceptable driving record - required
- Must follow company presentation policy - required
- At least one year of guest service experience - preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- Willing to work holidays and weekends - required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175727