|Location||Crested Butte, CO|
|Date Posted||August 12, 2018|
Job Type: Part Time Summer Seasonal
Job Summary: All employees hired for the Recycle Team are responsible for keys, checking out and keeping the truck filled with gas and reporting any problems or body damage immediately. Having a valid drivers license and being at least 21 years old. Picking up and transporting recycle material to the Vehicle Maintenance building. Being able to communicate clearly with the manager or supervisor, as to whether or not our containers @ Vehicle Maintenance need to be emptied. So we have time to coordinate with the proper entities to have them taken care of.
Essential Job Functions:
- Keeping truck swept out
- Reporting any truck issues immediately, keeping it well maintained.
- Wearing proper boots, proper clothing for the weather conditions.
- Reporting any issues with the cardboard compactor's function immediately.
- Knowing all of the recycle pick up points located in the base area.
- Keeping said areas swept up and tidy.
- Acquiring knowledge as to where our inside pick up points for Recycle are located.
- Assist Clean Team department at Peak Times.
At CBMR we strive to be Colorados authentic four season mountain resort where guests connect with the land and each other. We are passionate about this place, the land around us and our community. We operate in both the winter and summer seasons and cater to the mountain sports that accompany them. Come work for us for a season and stay for a lifetime. Find a Job, Join the Team, Live your Dream!
Weekends and Holidays are a must
Background Check Required
Computer operation skills Preferred.