|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Hotel - Hospitality
- Assist managers in opening and closing.
- Answering phone calls.
- Ensure guests are greeting upon arrive and seated in a timely fashion.
- Assist in clearing and resetting tables when needed.
- Control heavy volume at Restaurant entrance.
- Knowledge of hotel property.
- Attend to and anticipate guests needs.
- Familiarization with menu.
- Introduce server to guest.
- Thank guests as they leave.
- Knowledge of daily specials.
- Assign guest checks.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior host experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi task and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work lunch shifts required.
- Some computer skills needed.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement