|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Hotel - Hospitality
- Have full knowledge of all menus and beverage menus.
- Have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
- Have full knowledge and certification in safe food handling practices.
- Proper setup and breakdown of area and service station.
- Provide the highest quality guest interactions - be pleasant, friendly and polite to everyone.
- Keep working area neat and clean.
- Multi-task several guests and duties at once, maintaining the highest levels of service.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Enter in orders to the computer ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage walk-up and seated guests appropriately.
- Prepare beverages for service staff's guests from printed tickets.
- Clean floors, walls and bar area each night.
- Prepare beverages quickly and efficiently, following written and visual standards.
- Follow service standards and best practices at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork with other departments and associate.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
Able to stand for extended periods of time.
Able to work in tight quarters with other people.
Able to lift and carry 20 pounds routinely, and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
Able to walk, sit, stand, squat and reach in the course of daily business.