|Location||Crested Butte, CO|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
Start Date: December 1, 2018
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time Winter Seasonal Positions Available!
Responsible for operating assigned lift(s) in accordance with policies and safety procedures outlined in Lift Operations training manual. Ensure safe loading and unloading of our guests. Will provide added value to the resort experience through friendly and courteous service.
Essential Job Duties
- Verify daily that the lift is in safe working order. Perform safety checks and visual checks on lift components. Maintain all necessary written logs and records for compliance with Colorado Passenger Tramway Safety Board regulations.
- Maintain a high standard of associate to guest relations. Verbally educate guests as to the proper loading and unloading procedures. Constantly keep watch over the guest for their safety and comfort. Inform guests of current weather conditions (ie threatening weather) and ensure that they are aware of when the lifts close for the day.
- Ensure that all guests have valid tickets/passes when they load at the bottom of the chairlifts.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the mechanical principles of the lift and all emergency procedures in order to provide a safe experience for our guests.
- Maintain the load and unload areas in a neat and tidy manner.
At CBMR we strive to be Colorados authentic four season mountain resort where guests connect with the land and each other. We are passionate about this place, the land around us and our community. We operate in both the winter and summer seasons and cater to the mountain sports that accompany them. Come work for us for a season and stay for a lifetime. Join the Team, Live your Dream!
Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.