|Location||Crested Butte, CO|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2018|
Job Start Date: November 12, 2018 - April 7, 2018
Job Type: Full and Part Time Winter Seasonal
Interested in sales and customer service? Come work in a setting that allows you to use or develop sales experience and work on your customer service skills. Responsible for interacting with guests that come to the resort, this position sells and upsells any experiential product (tickets, rentals, lessons, tours) offered by the resort. As the first person guests see when they arrive in the base area you are responsible for setting the tone for the rest of an individuals time here.
How do I know if I am a good fit?
- You like interacting with people and sharing your enthusiasm all things Crested Butte
- You will relay information about resort and valley wide activities to guests, serving as an information point of contact
- You want to gain sales experience, such things as consumer psychology, upsell techniques, and direct to consumer sales
- You want a job that balances work (making a living) with why you love this valley (the lifestyle)
- You are interested in learning point of sales systems and other technology based programs
At CBMR we strive to be Colorados authentic four season mountain resort where guests connect with the land and each other. We are passionate about this place, the land around us and our community. We operate in both the winter and summer seasons and cater to the mountain sports that accompany them. Come work for us for a season and stay for a lifetime. Find a Job, Join the Team, Live your Dream!
Speak fluent English
Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and evenings
Attendant II: Has 2 to 4 years of sales and customer service experience.
Attendant III: Has 4 or more years of sales and customer service experience.