9057 East Mississippi Avenue Apt: 22 -202
Denver, CO 80247
Email: [email protected]
PROFILE: I am a well-rounded individual able and willing to learn to do any task or job efficiently. With
many years’ experience in supervisory roles I am able to effectively train employees. I have excellent
records in customer service/relations and willing to go above and beyond to achieve customer satisfaction.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Supervision • Customer/Guest Service • Attention to Detail
• Training • Property management • Organization
• Cooking, Running Commercial
• Computer Literate • Manual Labor
Vail Resorts- Keystone, Guest Services/Front Desk Keystone, CO November 2010
to June 20
Call Center Agent, Front Desk, KES(Keystone Emergency Services) Dispatch
This was a very involved employment including many factors of guest satisfaction, safety of guests and
individuals within resort property. Work eight hour shifts which include critical decision making and good
judgment. I was consistently rated very highly by guests on Market Metrix after guests stayed at Keystone Resort.
• Answer guest questions about resort and its amenities.
• Handle any guest concerns in condominiums and at two separate hotels within resort.
• Work alongside property management and housekeeping in order to correct issues with guests staying
within the resort or to deliver amenities.
• Multi-task handling incoming calls, KES dispatch, handling guest questions and concerns.
• Responsible for guest satisfaction.
• Use DOS program AS50 as well as Microsoft excel, outlook and office. Also familiar with PeopleSoft
program. Use intranet resources constructed for the resort.
• Work closely with law enforcement and fire personnel.
• Train new employees in daily task within their work scope.
• Assigned multiple manager shifts.
• Adhered to a vastly changing schedule, from mornings to nights including graves shifts.
• Check guests into their condominiums.
Vail Resorts- Keystone, Property Management, Keystone, CO August 2009
to November 2010
I was promoted from house person to head house person within three months after beginning employment with
Vail Resorts. In charge of multiple employees for three separate HOA’s (Home Owners Associations),
Responsible budgeting labor between all three HOA’s and for completing inventory for amenities for HOA’s.
• In charge of multiple projects, including landscaping of areas, painting of interior of condos and common
areas, Restoring landscaping after major restoration to exterior of condos for large HOA(Tennis
• Responsible for training of new employees in operation of machinery, regulations among each HOA, and
daily tasks i.e. opening pools, cleaning of HOA common areas, daily mowing, upkeep and snow removal.
• Address maintenance work orders from condominium owners, guests and housekeeping.
• Coordinate employees in the tasks of snow removal, landscaping upkeep, cleanliness of condo common
areas and daily mowing during summer months.
• Responsible for inventory of amenities and supplies for employees to work with.
• Developed employee training manual and houseman manual.
• Responsible for daily security checks of all rental and maintenance units within the HOA’s.
Ruby Tuesdays, Colorado Springs, CO May, 2008 to July 2009
Line Cook, Pantry, Grill, Prep
When hired on at Ruby Tuesday I was hired as a dishwasher after showing my work ethic and love for cooking
within two months of initial employment I began training as a line cook, one month of training and I was
promoted to fulltime line cook.
• Responsible for food safety including taking food temps, proper storage of food and sanitation of kitchen.
• Responsible to multi-task with multiple meals being prepared at once, expediting of food for tables.
• Frequently inventoried for managers.
• Able to open and close kitchen quickly and efficiently.
• Increased productivity in the kitchen by 20%
Taco Bell (Colomex), Colorado Springs, CO November 2006 to April 2008
Taco Bell was my first employment beginning junior year of high school, In August of 2007 I was offered a
promotion from crew member to crew trainer.
• Responsible for training new crew members and existing crew members.
• Decreased food waist by 25% in 2007
• Able to run every station in restaurant.
• Frequently responsible for counting cash drawers during and at the end of shifts.
References available upon req