Ski resorts are on the lookout for key ski resort management personnel, hiring for the upcoming ski season has begun. This is about that time to start thinking, is it time to make a change? New Ski School Director job just posted the other day …
Brundage Mountain Resort, located in the heart of the Central Idaho, is seeking a Snowsports School Director. Brundage Mountain is a thriving resort that boasts 46 groomed runs and plentiful tree and powder skiing on 1,500 acres. Brundage Mountain’s Snowsports School maintains a high level of integrity within the local community and with returning guests, and accommodates all skill levels, offering ski and snowboard instruction for adults and children.
The Snowsports School Director is responsible for planning, budgeting, staffing and directing all aspects of the Snowsports School and Brundage Bears Children’s Program operation. Operations include ski and snowboard lesson programs, children’s ski school and daycare.
What are they looking for?
- Energetic, creative, program developer with an eye toward innovation.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Level III certification required
- Positive attitude and professional approach to working with guests, employees and the management team will be considered in addition to PSIA experience.
- Management experience with an emphasis on principles of budgeting and managing costs preferred.
- Seasonal or year-round position available, depending on needs and skill set of the right applicant.
Here is a little extra McCall, Idaho information a local passed on to me last year if you are not at all familiar with the area. A true small town, outdoor paradise …