As August rolls around, skiers start thinking about, what else, skiing! Next, where are the jobs? If you are in a ski town now thinking about a new job or looking for a new ski resort to call home, this is a good time to keep your eyes open for the hot jobs coming up. Here is a new one for all of you line cooks out there looking to work for a top notch resort hotel that offers excellent benefits in a great location …
Line Cook, the Westin Monache in Mammoth Lakes, California.
… and look at the perks and benefits you receive working for this luxury resort!
- The resort is located adjacent to the village gondola
- Steps away from Mammoth’s pedestrian-only village
- Health benefits after 30 days of employment at the minimum hourly requirement
- 401K after one year of service
- Ski Pass to Mammoth Mountain (mid week- reimbursed after commitment through end of ski season)
- International discounted lodging benefits at sister properties
- Access to 5 days of free skiing per season at each Intrawest operated ski resort including Whistler Blackcomb, Copper Mountain and Steamboat Springs
- International discounted golf course access at sister properties
If you are an experienced line cook who also knows the importance of delivering exceptional service and you are looking to enjoy skiing and living in Mammoth, I would say this a job opportunity that is definitely worth checking out!